Come work at the Avalon!
We are looking for an ASSISTANT to the Manager to help with day-to-day operations of the Avalon.
- Answer phone and reply to emails regarding basic questions such as lost and found, Avalon schedule, general questions about renting space for classes, dances and events.
- Provide tours for potential renters
- Assist renters through the rental application process and review their application. (This will lead to their rental contract.)
- Orient renters to the Avalon building, its rental spaces, rules, policies, equipment and web site.
- Serve as chaperone for some events as needed.
- Assist the Avalon Manager in other tasks as required.
- Living within a 15 minute drive of the Avalon is a plus but not required.
- 10-15 hours/week
- Calm customer service interface: empathetic, patient, a good sense of humor, and a cool head.
- Ability to deal with the public in stressful circumstances.
⇰ Previous customer service experience a plus.
- $20/hour to start with growth opportunity of additional management duties
- Generally flexible hours
- Employee (with no benefits)
Our technology will allow the assistant manager to work part-time from a home with internet access.
For more details call Jim 303-440-8303 or email Avalon@BoulderDanceCoalition.org
Please submit: Resume containing relevant job experience, computer capabilities, and why you want this job via email to AvalonManagementCommittee@BoulderDanceCoalition.org
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS UNTIL SEPTEMBER 10th
The Avalon is a vaccinated-only facility. All employees and all who use the building must be vaccinated.